IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are actively recruiting for a Accounts Receivables Coordinator will process and monitor incoming payments and secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts, answering A/R inquiries, resolving discrepancies, researching customer chargebacks, returns, bad checks, adjusting the AR ledger, providing financial, administrative and clerical services, while ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of operations
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivables Coordinator
- Post customer payments by recording cash, check and electronic transactions.
- Resolve valid and invalid or authorized and unauthorized deductions by creating adjusted entries.
- Research account disputes and billing discrepancies.
- Perform account and payment reconciliations.
- Identify delinquent accounts requiring collection efforts.
- Contact delinquent customers to secure payment.
- Obtain tax exemption certificates from customers and ensure certificates are current.
- Assist with implementation and maintenance of sales tax software.
- Document daily collections activity.
- Set up and maintain accounts receivable files and other financial records.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Required Skills of the Accounts Receivables Coordinator
- Experience with tax exemption certificates preferred.
- Experience with sales tax software a plus.
- Strong organizational and data entry skills.
- Understands basic accounting practices and principles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Financial and ERP software
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
Currently, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.