IFG is actively recruiting for an ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST that will process and monitor incoming payments and secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts, answering A/R inquiries, resolving discrepancies, researching customer chargebacks, returns, bad checks, adjusting the AR ledger, providing financial, administrative and clerical services, while ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of operations
Responsibilities of the ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST
- Post customer payments by recording cash, check and electronic transactions.
- Resolve valid and invalid or authorized and unauthorized deductions by creating adjusted entries.
- Research account disputes and billing discrepancies.
- Perform account and payment reconciliations.
- Identify delinquent accounts requiring collection efforts.
- Contact delinquent customers to secure payment.
- Obtain tax exemption certificates from customers and ensure certificates are current.
- Assist with implementation and maintenance of sales tax software.
- Document daily collections activity.
- Set up and maintain accounts receivable files and other financial records.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Required Skills of the ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST
- Experience with tax exemption certificates preferred.
- Experience with sales tax software a plus.
- Strong organizational and data entry skills.
- Understands basic accounting practices and principles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Financial and ERP software
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.