Our client, a well known financial institution, is looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their Capital Markets team for an initial 6 month contract. In this role, the Senior Financial Analysis will provide project support to Capital Markets by performing month end accounting for derivative products, ensuring data is flowing correctly from the trading platform to the GL, daily valuation, attribution, and P&L reconciliations. You will liaise with various capital markets operations teams.
- Perform balance sheet review of accounts ensuring proper data flow for new and out systems
- Perform month end Mark to Market of Derivative products
- Coordinate and report to senior management all product control activities related to the project
- Perform reconciliations of pending trade activity to various sub ledger systems under both the new and old system
- Perform P&L attribution ensuring data is flowing correctly for the new system
- 3+ years in Accounting for derivative products
- CPA or equivalent experience or designation
- Strong Excel skills including VLOOKUPs and Macros
- Strong communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your resume in word to Michelle Campanaro, CPA at Michelle@ifgpr.com today!