Our client, a high growth public company located near the airport is currently hiring for a Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis. This role reports directly to the CFO and has strong long-term career growth potential.
In this role, you will act and play a key role in the company's current and future growth by assuming the following responsibilities;
- Leading all financial planning and analysis, including budgeting, forecasting and KPI's
- Management reporting
- Oversee projects and systems implementations
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- At least 5 years experience in a financial planning and analysis in a manager capacity
- Experience working in a regulated industry i.e. alcohol, cannabis, pharma etc.
- Proficiency with MS Excel
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format to Scott Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.