Title: Research Software Developer
Location: Montreal (Remote)
Duration: 3 Month contract
We are looking for a Machine Learning Software Developer contractor to support a research team in developing and integrating ML models.
This teams ensures our client's future by inventing the next generation of technologies, tools, and algorithms. Our client's lab works to answer fundamental questions in AI -- in the fields of deep learning, reinforcement learning, and FATE (fairness, accountability, transparency, and ethics in ML). They apply the answers they find to real products that reach billions of users.
- Test and fix the ingestion of machine learning models within xCloud. This includes the development of telemetry data collection infrastructure and storing data in Azure Blob storage.
- Manipulate telemetry and other data using Python as input to PyTorch machine learning models.
- Develop, modify, and train machine learning models using PyTorch.
- Develop and modify a large, client-server application with multiple authors.
- Transform machine learning models to ONNX for integration into xCloud.
- Bachelor's degree in data science, computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field (or the equivalent combination of education and experience)
- 1+ years of developing PyTorch models
- 1+ years of experience with ONNX
- 1+ years of software development experience in Python
- 1+ years of software development experience in C#
For consideration please email your resume in MS Word format to Talent@ifgpr.com with " Research Software Developer" in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be view at https://www.ifg-global.com/
IFG is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.