Our client, a large CPG, is looking to hire an Account Payable Clerk for an initial term of 6 months. The ideal candidate will have accounting/bookkeeper experience as well as excellent communication and customer service skills.
As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for both accounting and membership communication.
Key responsibilities include:
- Researching and documenting account balances and resolving discrepancies
- Ensuring monthly files are reconciled and complete
- Matching, batching and coding
- Processing and posting of monthly invoices
- 2+ years’ experience with large ERP (PeopleSoft, Excel)
- Strong data entry/keyboard skills
- Very strong communication and customer service skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please send your resume in Microsoft Word to Gautham@ifgpr.com. Please note only those deemed suitable will be contacted.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com