Our client, a distribution company located in the Mississauga area is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst on a full-time base. In this role, you will report to the Financial Planning & Analysis Supervisor and will be responsible for preparing and presenting the financial forecasts and provide analytical support to different business units. Addition responsibilities include the following;
- Prepare annual budgets including tracking analyzing variances
- Provide analysis and recommendations on financial data
- Work with business managers on sales commission reports
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- CPA designation
- 5+ years of experience with budgeting/planning and forecasting
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Scott Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.