IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are actively recruiting for a GRANTS ADMINISTRATOR will provide financial and grant administration for the company including assisting with applications and proposal budgets for sponsored projects, preparing pre-award paperwork for new and continuing grants along with modifications and sponsored requests for funded awards within the Department.
Responsibilities of the GRANTS ADMINISTRATOR
- Assist in preparing and coordinating annual Capital Improvement Plan updates for submittal.
- Prepare for and coordinate the annual capital improvement plan update review meetings.
- Prepare and coordinate annual pre-application submittals, application submittals, approval implementation, quarterly and annual submittals, and close-outs in accordance with the current policies.
- Assist with the filing of all related documents in the Document Management System and in the Planning Department files.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned or required.
- Minimal travel few times per year required.
Requirements of the GRANTS ADMINISTRATOR
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Finance/Accounting/Management required
- 3+ years of professional work experience
- 3+ years working with grants administration
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.