Our client, a large professional services firm, is currently looking for an Accounting Clerk. If you like to take responsibility for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assist in the process of A/P and A/R, you can definitely advance your career in this position to areas unknown.
The responsibilities of the Accounting Clerk are as follows:
- Utilize a number of sources to create statements and reports
- Post financial information to journals and ledgers
- Complete other related duties and assist with special projects as needed
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- Excellent data entry skills
- A strong preference is given to candidates with professional services experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in this role and have the skills required to be successful, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.