IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are actively recruiting for an ASSISTANT CONTROLLER responsible for the consolidated financial close including reviewing the accuracy of the results against forecast and/or budget and investigate and resolve any significant or unusual variances. The role will manage the Corporate Accounting staff, ensuring compliance with financial reporting requirements as well as lead the coordination and execution of the external financial audits and interim reviews.
Responsibilities of the ASSISTANT CONTROLLER
- Direct the Corporate professional accounting staff to ensure the Company's monthly financial close is conducted in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist in the oversight of cash management and borrowing programs and assist in the management of the Company's foreign currency monitoring.
- Coordination with the Company's external auditors and oversee the quarterly financial reviews and annual audit of the consolidated financial statements.
- Responsible for the preparation of the Company's quarterly and annual Form 10-Q and Form 10-K filings.
- Assist in the due diligence and financial integration of the Company's mergers and acquisitions.
- Special assignments completed satisfactorily as assigned by the Corporate Controller, Senior Management, or Executive Management.
Requirements of the ASSISTANT CONTROLLER
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance Required
- CPA is Required and MBA strongly preferred
- CPA is required.
- 5+ years in public accounting and 5+ of Corporate Accounting experience
- Experience drafting of financial statements including 10K and 10Q reporting
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.