Do you want to work for a company you believe in? If you're ready to be part of an innovative team who aims to drive change near and far, be sure to apply today.
The Senior CI Specialist is accountable to develop, implement and sustain process improvement initiatives utilizing Lean and Six Sigma methodologies to meet yearly financial goals and business objectives. These process improvement initiatives are driven throughout the organization and often extended to suppliers and customers. The expectation is to deliver long-term, breakthrough results in the areas of safety, quality, delivery, Inventory and productivity. Essential Duties/Principal
- Drive the development and implementation of continuous improvement projects consistent with and in support of the strategic plan and business operating plan.
- Assist in designing new procedures and methods for operational processes, by utilizing project charters with deliverables; you will work with site leaders to identify, modify, and sustain desired changes including reducing waste and improving inefficiencies.
- Support execution of the Production System tools and techniques
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement via idea generation. Lead projects and initiatives from idea generation to execution.
- Mentor employees to realize benefits from all continuous improvement initiatives and act as a change agent to the site/organization.
- Develop and conduct lean training based on the site lean training initiatives.
- Own the Production System lean maturity element and improvement initiatives for the assigned sites. Partner with site leaders on strategy and deployment of maturity objectives.
- Facilitate multi-day kaizen events & workshops with cross-functional teams ranging from operations to executive leaders.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience
- Lean and/or Six Sigma Black Belt Certification (preferred)
- Experience with Lean/Six Sigma Tools; 5S, Standard Work, VSM, DOE, FMEA, etc.
- 3 years of successful execution of continuous improvements, Lean, or Six Sigma efforts .
- 1 -5 years of experience working in a Manufacturing, Commercial or Industrial environment
- Hands on and demonstrated experience with continuous improvement programs including employment of lean and / or six sigma tools and methodologies.
- Experience in facilitating Kaizen workshops and training events.
- Demonstrated successful project management experience and acumen
- Experience in reading and interpreting financial statements is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
would be willing and eager to be promoted to a leadership position in the future
For immediate consideration, please send your update resume (word.doc format) to AliciaHarris@ifgpr.com