Title : .Net Developer
Location: Downtown Vancouver
Our client's identity platform is the identity and access foundation for their online services and thousands of other third-party cloud SaaS apps. As the identity platform Developer Guidance team, they are focused on quickly onboarding customers to their services, ensuring a great customer and partner experience, creating a responsive data-driven customer/engineering feedback loop and helping their customers derive maximum value from their platform.
This role is critical as their group client's group focuses creating compelling values identity services as they onboard more and more customers to use their identity platform.
The ideal candidate will be a go-getter who can work in a dynamic environment, handle ambiguity, and is able to prioritize and deliver with minimal oversight. You will have a strong customer empathy and excellent cross-group communication skills. You will be joining a team that is focused on results, works together to solve problems, and is committed to developing people.
- Develop, test and validate apps integrated with Azure Active Directory.
- Understands cloud fundamentals for secure, performant and scalable online services well
- Consult and advise developers on a regular basis on identity design and security matters.
- Maintain and further develop apps that produce code and documentation.
- Identify solution patterns, gaps, whitespace, limits and adoption barriers and vigorously drive feedback into the engineering teams to fuel the continued evolution of Azure Active Directory.
- Keep collaborative processes running smoothly: Write self-documenting code, review Pull Requests on GitHub, and solicit feedback from designers and PMs.
- Write PowerShell & Azure CLI scripts to build test environments for developers.
- Experience with C#, .NET and PowerShell.
- Good writing skills.
- Knowledge of Markdown format and working on OSS like GitHub is desirable
- Level 100-200 understanding of Active Directory and Azure Active Directory in general will be helpful.
- Experience in building mobile and cross platform apps with Xamarin is desirable.
- Awareness of end to end SDLC phases like requirement analysis, design, development, testing, bug-fixing and deployment
For consideration please email your resume in MS Word format to Talent@ifgpr.com with ".Net Developer" in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be view at https://www.ifg-global.com/
IFG is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.