Our client, a Financial Services company located in the Oakville area is looking to hire a Financial Analyst on a full-time base. This role has a runway to move to a Senior Financial Analyst. In this role, you will report to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for providing support to the finance and business leaders in helping them work on financial strategies and overall performance. This is a great role for you to see what is happening in the entire company. Additional responsibilities include the following;
- Preparing the monthly and quarterly reporting (Balance Sheet, P/L and Cash Flow)
- Provide analysis and recommendations on financial data
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Various type of financial analysis
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- 3+ years experience with producing financial reports
- 3+ years experience with budgeting/planning and forecasting
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Scott Allen at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.