Title: Helpdesk Support Analyst
Location: Downtown, Vancouver – onsite
Contract: to June 30 2022 with strong potential for ongoing extension
IFG is on the search for a Helpdesk Support Analyst to join our team to support a client; a global tech giant in Vancouver.
As a Helpdesk Support Analyst you will provide day to day front-line technical support to studio staff in addition to onboarding new users; Monitor the TCIT Helpdesk mailbox and TCIT Helpdesk Support Teams channel for user support inquires; and Create tickets as needed and complete tasks as assigned by the Helpdesk Lead.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- General hardware troubleshooting and break/fix issues
- PC Hardware component upgrades
- Software installation requests
- Development Console support
- Software support including proprietary internal development tools
- Other tasks as assigned by the Helpdesk Lead
Manage the overall process of onboarding new users including but not limited to the following:
- Monitor incoming hiring emails and create new onboarding tickets in TCJira as needed
- Work with hiring managers to determine technology and access needs for new users
- Prepare and provision hardware and software – on-premises or remote work from home – following the TCIT Onboarding Checklist
- Provision application access and account permissions following the TCIT Onboarding checklist
- Work one-on-one with all new hires on day one to onboard them step-by-step to their workstations and applications, both on-premises as well as remotely
- Hand over newly onboarded hires to teams ready to go with all hardware, software and access needed to perform role.
Manage the process of offboarding departing users including but not limited to the following tasks
- Monitor offboarding emails and create new offboarding tickets in TCJIRA
- Disable access and recover hardware following the Offboarding Checklist
Install Windows OS on a wide variety of PCs and laptops for production or testing usage. Provision development kits for users.
- Install Windows OS on workstations and laptops following the TCIT PC Setup Checklist
- Provision Development kits and game builds as needed
Perform various physical housekeeping tasks in and around the IT area including
- Unboxing deliveries and gear
- Sorting cables and equipment
- Lifting PCs and monitors onto shelves
- Organizing equipment and keeping things tidy
For consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Helpdesk Support Analyst” in the subject line.