IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are actively recruiting for a PAYROLL MANAGER responsible for department management, timely and accurate processing, and delivery of payroll and related client services, including recordkeeping, reporting, and administration of certain employee benefits. This position ensures compliance with relevant internal controls, federal, state, local and international laws, and rules and regulations.
Responsibilities of the PAYROLL MANAGER
- Responsible for review and approval of the accurate processing and compliance of all aspects of the payroll process including but not limited to, processing all payroll deductions; processing and auditing compensation changes and withholding adjustments; developing annual payroll schedule; monitoring and transmitting funds to defined contribution and flexible spending plan providers; generating various reports as needed; requesting funds necessary to fund the payroll accounts.
- Review, approve and provide semimonthly GL information for proper, complete and accurate recording of the payroll costs. Review and approval of month end, quarter end and year end payroll processing, including payroll tax withholding reports, and required audit information.
- Manage and review the W2 and year end process, preparation and completion.
- Staff supervision including resource planning, hiring, training, development and performance management.
Qualifications of the PAYROLL MANAGER
- Bachelor Degree is preferred but not required
- 5+ years of Payroll experience required including supervision of employees
- Advanced knowledge of payroll principles, multi-state payroll and employment guidelines and income tax laws.
- Experience utilizing ADP suite of products is preferred
- Excellent organization and time management skills
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.