Title: Data Analyst Program Manager
Location: Downtown Vancouver (Open to remote working 9am - 6pm PST)
Duration: 6 Months - Possibility for extension
Our client is looking for a Program Manager with a fine eye for detail and experience as a data analyst to join our team. Your primary responsibility will be on Data Analytics and Reporting through transforming data into information that can be utilized to make better business decisions. Your will be called upon to developing regular and adhoc reports through multiple sources and producing meaningful summaries and visualizations.
Typical Day in the Role
- Query and aggregate data from various sources
- Consume data and provide regular reports, summaries, and visualizations.
- Derive actionable insights from the reports to support and inform the team
- Respond to queries for one-time or adhoc data reporting
- Stay informed of the latest Data definitions and produce reports that are timely and relevant.
- Create tracking links and analyze conversion funnels across canvases and optimize
- Perform industry analysis and identify opportunities for growth
- At least 3+ years of working experience as a Program Manager/Data Analyst or related role in transforming data into meaningful reports
- Expertise with popular data analysis tools (Python preferred)
- Expertise with Excel and PowerBI - MUST
- Prior experience with digital ecommerce and/or shopping applications preferred
For consideration please email your resume to Talent@ifgpr.com with " Program Manager, Data Analyst" in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com