Our client, a company in alcohol, requires a Cost Accountant on a full time permanent basis. This role will review costs and also be part of financial statement preparation and associated analysis. You must have familiarity with accounting principles and you have preferably worked in a standard costing environment.
As the Cost Accountant, your responsibilities include the following;
- Ensure financial statements and related analysis are produced in accordance with corporate policy
- Prepare formal and ad hoc reports and analysis
- Evaluate projects for viability and business impact
- Review and report on cost variance and participate in standard cost setup decisions
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- Preferably in CPA program but not necessary
- At least 5 years of related experience within manufacturing
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting
If you are interested in this role and you have the qualifications required, please submit your resume in MS Word format to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.