Our client, a large property management company located in the heart of downtown Toronto, requires a Senior Accountant to assist them with an ongoing temporary assignment. Reporting to the Manager of Finance, the Senior Accountants responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Tracking a high volume of invoices into spreadsheets for review
- Posting applicable journal entries
- Processing Month end close journal entries
- Performing month over month variance analysis on expenses and revenues
The successful Senior Accountant will possess the following;
- 3+ years experience in a Senior Accounting Role
- Previous experience with MS Dynamics
- Strong MS Excel including Pivot tables and VLOOKUPs
- Excellent communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your resume in MS Word format to Michelle Campanaro, CPA, CGA at Michelle@ifgpr.com today! Thank you in advance for you resume, only those deemed suitable will be contracted.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com.