- Work closely with the business unit owners, end users and IT to establish and implement issue resolution
- Provide technical support, responding to their needs and questions as well as resolving various issues
- Analyze and understand an existing ERP system
- Develop formal training plans, communications and procedures for end users
- Closely monitor project status and milestones to ensure achievement of established deadlines
To be considered for this role as Business Analyst, our client is looking for someone who has experience in both Accounting and IT. Other required skills include the following:
- Post secondary education in IT and/or Accounting
- 3 years working experience in Accounting. To be able to understand a debit vs a credit
- Advanced MS Office skills, MS Visio and MS Project experience
- Very good communication skills both written and verbal
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Scott Allen at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.