Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking for a Digital Content Writer for a 6-month contract located in downtown Toronto. This is an excellent opportunity for technical or UX content writers with experience writing and editing copy for financial services.
As a Digital Content Writer your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Working cross-functionally with other teams, including UX, you will develop human-centric copy and user experience
- Create content for online products, using SEO tools to increase site engagement and sales
- Write marketing content, microcopy, UX writing, and informational content
- Conducts market research, create content inventories, and develop wireframe copy
Qualifications required for the Digital Content Writer include:
- 3-5 years of experience in digital content design
- Bachelor's degree in English, Marketing, Journalism, or another related field
- Experience with the Canadian Press Style
- Experience creating marketing content for websites and other digital mediums
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager, Confluence and Jira
- Experience with UX is preferred
- Experience with SEO is preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!