Our client, a large multinational corporation, is looking to hire a full time Payroll Administrator to process payroll for a large US payroll. This is a net new role and will join a very dynamic payroll team. The ideal candidate will have 2+years of payroll experience, preferably with Workday.
As the Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for the following;
- Upload hours from our time management software to our payroll system
- Calculate hours for manual timecards, verify supervisors’ approval of hours, and enter hours in payroll system
- Process necessary manual adjustments and calculations such as vacation pay or other adjustments
- Complete Records of Employment (ROEs) for permanent, contract and seasonal employees
- Assist in completing year-end reporting requirements, Worker compensation, and reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties as required and support to other Payroll Clerks
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- 2+ years’ experience working in a high-volume payroll processing role
- Experience with Workday or another cloud based payroll software
- Experience processing US payroll for employees located in multiple states
- Experience processing payroll in a unionized environment is an asset
- Working towards Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification is preferred
- Payroll experience in a manufacturing environment would be an asset
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Scott Allen at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.