Our client, located downtown, is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join them on an initial 6 month contract. This has the opportunity to go longer than the 6 months. The ideal Accounts Receivable Analyst will have demonstrated knowledge of accounts receivable procedures, preferably within a mid to large size company.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create new Customer/Vendors based on forms received from several sources
- Manually receive and posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions as directed
- Accurate processing of credit card transactions through JE for Accounts Receivables
- Preparation and analyses of periodic AR report, as necessary
- Liaise with senior management about late payments and following up
- Prior working knowledge of professional services, high volume business to business collection procedures is a strong asset.
- Assist with month-end
The successful Accounts Receivable Specialist must have the following education, experience and/or demonstrated skills:
- 3+ years of experience in A/R full cycle
- Strong MS Excel skills; VLOOKUPS & pivot tables,
- Above average communication skills
- Must have experience in handling high volume, competing demands and deadlines
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in MS Word format and reference “Accounts Receivable Specialist” to Michelle Campanaro CPA, CGA at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.roi-staffing.com.