Title: Graphic Designer, Part time (10-20 hours a week)
Location: Toronto, Remote
Contract: ASAP to June 30, 2022 with strong potential for extension
IFG is on the search for a PT Graphic Designer who will work with our Fortune 500 technology client on creating design primarily for conferences and events that and creating different brand designs for different initiatives.
- Performs some aspects of the following work: Designs ""look and feel"" of software applications, websites/applications and print media.
- Development of integrated brand strategy, visual design concepts, product attributes, and iconography.
- Evaluates and acquires imaging content.
- May assist in addressing user experience/interface design based off existing guidelines.
- May implement or design prototypes from usability.
- May address global design issues across product groups for print, online, and documentation models.
- 3-5 years of work related experience required.
- Proficiency in current and emerging web technologies and standard design software packages (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign CS).
- Must have strong visual design skills with the ability to design quality graphics and user interfaces.
- Excellent communication and project management skills required.
- Ability to motivate others and to work under constant deadline constraints is required.
- Must have the ability to understand technology issues and communicate information effectively.
- Ability to discuss and present an in-depth knowledge of typography is important.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Industrial Design or related area required.
**Must submit a portfolio along with resume*
For consideration, please email your resume to Talent@ifgpr.com with "Part Time Graphic Designer" in the subject