Our client, in the leader in their industry, is currently seeking an experienced Payroll Manager to manage a team of 5 payroll administrator who are solely responsible for the companies US Payroll. This is a newly created role and is opened due to the companies immense growth. If you are looking for a dynamic managerial position who will be a key decision maker within the organization, than we want to hear from you!
As a Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Manage the full cycle payroll process for the US payroll
- Monitor the accrual account for payroll, vacation and benefits
- Prepare materials for internal and external auditors, monthly payroll, labour journal entries, annual payroll and labour budget
- Train, coach and mentor payroll team with payroll processes and systems
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience working in a Payroll Supervisor/Manager position
- Have experience with US payroll
- Must be holding a CPM designation
- Experience working on Workday would be a strong asset
- Strong Excel skills (Vlookups, pivot tables, formulas, etc.)
- Be okay traveling 30% of the time to the US (when things resume to "normal")
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this exciting Payroll Manager in more detail, please submit your MS WORD resume in confidence to email@example.com today!
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.