Our client, a Major Financial Institution is hiring a Confirmations Consultant for a 6 month rolling contract to backfill on a confirmations desk while a team lead is seconded to a multi-year project. In this role, the Confirmations Consultant will analyze trades confirming accuracy of trade agreements, liaise with the desk and counterparties to resolve issues and ensure trades are confirmed and accurate on a timely basis.
This role is work form home and can be located anywhere in Canada.
- 3+ years experience in a confirmations or capital markets operations role. Must have experience with ISDA agreements and M2M statements
- Strong knowledge of derivatives products including commodities
- Good Excel skills including VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables and the ability to sort large data sets.
- Good communication skills
- Strong Attention to detail
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your resume to Christina Brady at Christina@ifgpr.com today! Thank you in advance for your application, only those deemed suitable will be contacted.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com.