Our client, in Toronto, is looking to hire a Financial Analyst on a full time base. The role of Financial Analyst will provide you the opportunity to capitalize on your previous experience in Financial Reporting along with work closely within Operations. This is a critical position with the organization, as they continue to experience rapid growth.
As a Financial Analyst you will report directly to the Controller and the VP of Operations and will be responsible for the following;
- Assis with the monthly reporting process
- Managing the general ledger making sure all accounts are reconciled on a timely basis.
- Participates in the budget process and ad hoc projects
- Work with operations on various non-accounting reports
- Bridge the gap between accounting and operations
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following Qualifications;
- Recognized CPA designation, or in the process of completing
- Big 4, Big 8 or Industry experience (Or Combination)
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Online is an asset
- Strong Excel Skills
- Full Cycle Accounting and Financial Reporting knowledge
- Strong Consolidation experience
- Excellent understanding of IFRS and new updates
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your MS Word resume in the strictest confidence to Rae Tiwari, CPA at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.