Our client, a distribution company located in the Mississauga area is looking to hire a Financial Analyst on a full-time base. This role has a runway of one to two years to move to a Senior Financial Analyst. In this role, you will report to the Financial Planning & Analysis Supervisor and will be responsible for coordinating and supporting the forecasts and reports as well as providing the analytical support for an assigned business unit. Addition responsibilities include the following;
- Help with annual budget
- Provide analysis and recommendations on financial data
- Work with business managers on sales commission reports
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- Enrolled in the CPA program
- 2+ years of experience with budgeting/planning and forecasting
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Scott Allen at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.