Our client, a small public accounting firm, is currently seeking a qualified Senior Manager, Assurance with at least 3 years of recent post - certification experience working for a public accounting firm. The successful candidate should be well versed in SME audits, reviews and ASPE accounting. This client offers a broad range of professional services all designed to create value and leave a lasting impression.
The Senior Manager, Assurance is going to be responsible for:
- Effectively planning, supervising, and executing assurance engagements
- Developing/maintaining strong long-term working relationships with key business decision makers
- Promoting an efficient, innovative and team-focused environment
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- CPA, CA designation and University degree
- Strong knowledge of ASPE and familiarity with ASPE NFO
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with clients
If you are interested in this role and have the skills required to be successful, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com