Our client, a small accounting firm in west GTA, is looking for an Intermediate Staff Accountant to join their team. If you are passionate about accounting, assurance, corporate and personal tax prep, then please read further.
The key Accountabilities and Responsibilities include the following;
- Independently work on NTR files
- Preparation of corporate and personal income tax returns, and other types of returns
- Engage with clients, as needed, to gather required information to complete assigned tasks
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following education and professional skills/knowledge;
- Must have be in the CPA program
- 1 year experience in a public accounting firm
- Some experience with CaseWare/CaseView, Excel, Word and TaxPrep
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in MS Word format in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.