Our client, a small accounting firm in west GTA, is looking for a senior staff accountant to join their team due to their rapidly growing client base. If you are passionate about accounting, assurance, corporate and personal tax prep, then we want to speak with you.
The key Accountabilities and Responsibilities include the following;
- Planning and executing client audits including scheduling, planning and file prep
- Working closely with clients and preparation of audit findings letters and related correspondence
- Keeping the Partners informed on an ongoing basis of progress and significant issues on all engagements
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following education and professional skills/knowledge;
- CPA, CA designation with two years experience in a public accounting firm
- Advanced understanding of accounting policies and audit techniques re: ASPE compliance
- Advanced skills in Caseware/Caseview, Excel, Word and Taxprep
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in MS Word format in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.