Our client, a fast paced Tier 1 bank, is looking to add a Finance Business Analyst to their Product Control finance project team for a 1 year contract. This team supports month end close for capital markets and capital markets finance projects. The role is open due to a multiyear platform replacement project. The successful candidate will work as a Business Analyst to determine accounting requirements, map trade data through the trading platform through to the GL, and test accounting reports to ensure data is flowing correctly. The successful Product Control Business Finance Analyst will mark to market products on year end, investigate and resolve trade breaks, map and test data flows and ensure trade systems are interacting correctly with the GL all related to the platform replacement.
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- Capital Markets experience. Must be an expert on trade life cycle of derivative products and related accounting
- Accounting for Capital Markets' products, nice to have commodity derivatives
- 3+ years project experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical skills including Excel (VLOOKUPs and pivot tables) and capital markets trading platforms
If you are available and interested in this position, please send your updated resume in MS Word to Michelle Campanaro CPA, CGA at Michelle@ifgpr.com today!
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.