Our client, a leading Financial Institution, is looking to add a Business Analyst to their team for a rolling 6 month contract. The project is 18 to 24 months and we expect the Business Analyst to be there until the end.
In this position, the successful Business Analyst will work on the business side for a major trading platform replacement project. The business analyst will be responsible for:
- Determining and documenting business requirements for trade support, regulatory reporting, accounting, product control and PnL
- Determining what trade data needs to be provided and mapping that trade data from origination to settlement
- Provide the data to finance and complete testing regarding the data validity and flow
- Investigate and resolve any trade data breaks
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- 5+ years as a Business side Business Analyst within Capital Markets
- Experienced with end to end trade data flow for derivative products
- Strong experience with listed products. Commodities a nice to have
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are qualified and interested in this position please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Michelle Campanaro CPA, CGA at Michelle@ifgpr.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.