Title: Web Development Software Engineer
Looking for a highly motivated, self-starter with passion for web development to join our clients AAA gaming web team. The candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing new features on our websites. Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, as the role is on a small and close-knit development team comprised of production, engineering, and quality assurance.
Our client is a growing team of talented, creative, fun-loving professionals from around the world who are united in their passion for gaming. Located in Vancouver, Canada, the studio is dedicated to pushing theirr franchise to new heights with its belief that if you want to go far, go together.
Highly interactive! Sitting virtually and interacting daily, fully integrated with the team. Meeting with the team virtually to complete tasks. Not a small project to go off and do but fully integrate with the team cohesively. The individual will also be working with artists (wireframes, mocks) and cross discipline teams involved.
- Work as part of the Web Team to implement and support user-facing websites
- Contribute to the development of modern, performant, and accessible web features
- Create feature designs and devise technical solutions
- Provide feature estimates for sprint planning
- Minimum 2+ years' experience building web applications
- Experience with responsive web design and UI / UX design principals
- Experience working with Git
- Experience using Figma, Adobe XD or similar design tools
- Games experience a strong plus.
- Familiar with scrum and agile based methodologies
- Familiar with building accessible websites
- Familiar with modern React, hooks, and JSS
- Familiar with GatsbyJS and GraphQL
- B.A. in engineering, computer science, etc. though this is not required professional work experience will suffice
For consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com with "Web Development Software Engineer" in the title