Our client is a high growth fintech company and is looking to hire a Settlement Manager on a full-time basis. The Settlement Manager reports directly to the Assistant Controller and will process daily merchant settlement, reconcile daily transactions, compile daily merchant reporting, and help with month end close and audit support.
As the Settlement Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Process daily rebates and settlement and generate merchant settlement and cash deposit reconciliation, etc.
- Utilize excel to generate meaningful reports from data
- Reconcile settlement to bank and follow up on any discrepancies and variances
- Play a key role in new credit card loans management implementation system
- Other ad hoc duties and requests, etc.
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- 5+ years similar experience, credit card or banking industry experience a strong asset
- Experience with loan management system and related accounting system
- Strong MS Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Strong time management abilities (prioritization)
To apply, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Rae Tiwari CPA at email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your resume, only those deemed suitable will be contacted.
To view other opportunities, visit www.ifg-global.com.