Title: Bilingual HR Manager
Location: Remote/Montreal, QC
Duration: June 30th 2022 - potential for extension
IFG is looking for a Bilingual HR Manager (French/English) for our client who will be accountable for the end-to-end process and its continuous improvement. The Bilingual HR Manager (French/English) will lead the resolution of employee relations issues with increasing complexity and provide expert consulting services to managers and employees on HR programs.
- Employee Relations – You lead the resolution of employee relations issues with increasing complexity and risk related to policy and culture. You help investigate serious cases and implements appropriate remediation in conjunction with a business, region, or geography.
- HR Solutions Consulting – You provide expert consulting services to managers and employees on HR programs, processes, and initiatives. You also engage with HR partners to influence decisions related to HR programs.
- Capability Building – You analyze data to identify training needs and recommend training solutions. You provide one-on-one consulting/coaching to managers on HR programs and processes based in training agenda.
- HR Projects & Programs – You drive the execution and implementation of HR programs, and you serve as a liaison to collaborate with the Center of Excellence (COE) and a business, region, or geography.
- Data and Reporting – You conduct cross-functional data analysis, identify trends and escalated risks/concerns, and develop recommendations.
- Bilingual French/English
- Negotiations – The ability to achieve mutually satisfying agreements in negotiations with others by listening to their objectives, acting as the company’s representative to effectively communicate the company’s objective, and seeking common ground and collaborative solutions.
- Business Acumen – The ability to understand the parts of the business and their relationships. This includes skill in understanding the industry, competition, and expected future developments and challenges, the business’s competitive strengths and weaknesses, opportunities to grow the business and reduce operating costs; and awareness of the environment for opportunities.
- Change Management – The ability to define and implement procedures and/or technologies to deal with changes in the environment. This may include adapting to change, controlling change, and/or affecting change.
- Consulting – The skill to influence others, develop and maintain working relationships, and deliver results and/or expertise for a client in a professional manner.
- Data Analysis – the ability to systemically gather information from a variety of sources, analyze information, identify implications of data, draw conclusions, generate alternatives and solutions, and evaluate the consequences of choosing each alternative using quality metrics and data. This includes the ability to convert general data and findings into applied, specific information and suggestions that add value to business planning and strategies.
- Human Resources Business Processes – Knowledge of Human Resources activities and business operations from beginning to end, including interactions with other business processes and functions.
- Human Resources Industry – Knowledge of human resources (HR) industry terminology, technology, research, and practice. This includes knowledge of HR operating environments, issues, trends and federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and any applicable software.
- Diversity Promotion – The ability to establish and promote diversity and inclusion in multiple aspects. This may include the ability to identify high-performing and diverse talent, acknowledge/provide accelerated development opportunities and available resources, create, and maintain an environment of objectivity, open communication, and respect.
- Training Best Practices – Knowledge of refined policies, procedures, processes, techniques, tools, and methodologies that have been optimized for efficiency and effectiveness in employee training.
- Employment Law – Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and regulations protecting employees from discriminatory treatment, unfair labor practices, unsafe work conditions, etc. This includes the knowledge of applicable planning requirements.
- 7+ years of experience with Human Resources or business programs/processes
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)/Society for Human Resources Management – Certified Professional preferred
For consideration, please email your resume to Talent@ifgpr.com with "Bilingual HR Manager (French/English)" in the subject line