Title: Customer Care Manager
Role Type: Permanent
The Customer Care Manager is responsible for providing an overall positive experience to tenants, ensuring that any concerns are addressed in a timely fashion. This individual should foster an environment of respect and community engagement.Primary Responsibilities:
- Oversee general communication to tenants
- Manage and oversee Customer Care Department
- Be involved in interviewing, performance management and training of staff
- Schedule staff to ensure smooth operations during office hours
- Organize tenant appreciation events, supporting and guiding the marketing team
- Final point of contact for tenant concerns
- Communicate with property management, sales and other departments to coordinate inquiries, work orders, leads etc.
- Respond to customer feedback and create analytics to report trends to the Senior Management Team
- Recommend strategies to improve the tenant experience
- Be involved in IT related ventures future software implementations
- Work with customer service agents including responding to inquiries, fielding phone calls/ emails and greeting incoming traffic
- Oversee email inbox for quality of responses
- Training staff on understanding all company and department mandated procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field an asset
- 5 years experience minimum
- Ability to manage, lead and motivate a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships with tenants and team members
- Effective attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Build and maintain relationships internally and externally
- Ability to work on weekends during busy season
- Previous property management experience and knowledge of RTA an asset
- Other duties as required
- Communication: Interacting and communicating (written and verbally) respectfully and professionally
- Internal Customer Service: Understanding customer needs and provides solutions/support.
- Attention to Detail: Focusing on important details, process, service, and results
- Problem Solving and Decision Making: Defining issues, examining alternatives and effects.
- Time Management and Organization: Using time and resources optimally.
- Adaptability: Adjusting priorities and pace to reflect changing demands.
- Accountability: Holds self and others to responsibilities and commitments.
- Teamwork: Ability to work individually or as a team
- Has a willingness and commitment to learn and adapt
- Initiative: Willing to take on challenges for continuous improvement
For consideration please email your resume in MS Word format to Talent@ifgpr.com with "Customer Care Manager" in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be view at https://www.ifg-global.com/
IFG is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.