IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
We are actively recruiting for an ACCOUNTING MANAGER to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. Responsibilities include leading daily operations, including preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with management reporting.
Responsibilities of the ACCOUNTING MANAGER
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including month and end-year closing process, accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, budgeting, cash forecasting, cost accounting, fixed assets and accruals and financial and management reporting.
Qualifications of the ACCOUNTING MANAGER
- BS/BA in Accounting with at least 5 years of experience
- CPA highly desirable
- Manufacturing industry experience required
- Proven leadership experience with an ability to motivate and manage to achieve desired results
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.