Our client, a large insurance firm in Canada, is seeking a Bilingual Short-term Disability Case Manager for a 12-month contract in Montreal, QC.
As a Bilingual Short-term Disability Case Manager, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist absences of employees by providing innovative case management plans
- Resolve workplace concerns and disability claims
- Provide recommendations to facilitate appropriate work resources and tools
The requirements for a Bilingual Short-term Disability Case Manager are:
- 2 years of previous clinical experience
- University degree in Occupational Health, Psychology, Kinesiology or related rehabilitation field
- Knowledge of occupational health issues, vocational rehabilitation and disability insurance
- Bilingual French is mandatory
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!