This role will be responsible for helping drive the financial and business analysis, valuation/financial modeling, annual budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning throughout the Company. In addition, this individual will also help develop fundraising materials for potential investors along with assisting in creating required investor reporting packages and presentation.
The individual will work cross-functionally with other teams within the organization to help drive business and operational decision making based on analysis of results and metrics as well as play a leading role in the reporting to company management and investor groups. In addition, the role will be involved in maintaining the fund portfolio valuation model along with modeling new potential funds/joint ventures, larger acquisition deals as well as new debt financings.
The client is a fast-paced, collaborative, and demanding environment and we are looking for a self-motivated candidate who has a “no excuses / get the job done” mentality. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical and skilled at communicating complex financial concepts to, and developing working relationships with, senior management and all levels, functions, and operations of the company.
The successful candidate must be detail-oriented, capable of managing multiple work streams simultaneously, possesses strong communication and presentation skills, and have superior time-management to meet crucial deadlines.
This is a position with significant growth potential throughout the organization along with visibility to private equity ownership groups and external investors and lenders.
- Develop, maintain, and update current and prospective portfolio fund models and projections
- Coordinate with the accounting and analytics team to develop monthly and quarterly investor reporting packages for the current funds along with offering memorandums and investor presentations for new fundraising opportunities
- Develop new valuation models for potential fund/joint venture opportunities along with larger acquisitions
- Keep apprised of market data and reports from public companies and data subscription services to provide updated market intelligence, statistics and reports of the current market trends
- Prepare monthly lender reporting packages and draw requests for the Company’s lines of credit and monitor debt covenant calculations in coordination with the accounting team
- Help establish and analyze new lending relationships and loan facilities, including securitizations, to maximize the individual funds leverage and returns
- Work closely with Analytics and Accounting to ensure complete, accurate and timely reporting of financial results and KPIs to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify, scope and implement process enhancements across the company to help drive higher ROI’s
Desired Experience / Skills
- Real estate experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a highly quantitative role, with rigorous forecast and variance reporting accountability.
- Corporate FP&A or investment banking experience and an understanding of US GAAP
- Strong financial systems and business application skills including Power BI or other business intelligence software, Salesforce, Advanced Excel modeling and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and quantitative skills
- Strong project management skills with a focus on organization, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Solid business acumen and ability to understand economic impact of variable based scenario impacts
Perks of working at the company
- Competitive pay - base salary with annual bonus tied to company KPIs
- Employer-paid benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Professional Career Development
- Flexible PTO
- 8 paid holidays throughout the year