Title: Administrative Assistant
Contract: Est start July 1 – Sept 30 with possibility for extension
Part time hours: 4 hours a week
This role will be focused on managing vouchers as part of our clients Virtual Training Days program. The role requires managing event attendee opt-ins through email, coordinating voucher availability and emailing event attendees on a weekly basis to provide their voucher codes.
- Typical task breakdown and rhythm: looking for part time work;
- Role will be organizing a list of names that the candidate will received for attendees for event series for MSFT virtual training that will receive a voucher for this event
- The contractor would record the voucher code to keep track of these attendees.
- The contractor will receive an email from the attendee that they will to attend the event and the contractor will be documenting this information
- Receiving about 45 emails a week; number of emails that will need to completed per week
- Interaction level with team: 50% collab 50% heads down
- Knowledge of MSFT Technology
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Experience with customer support/feedback
For consideration, please send your resume to Talent@ifgpr.com with “Event Administrative Assistant, Part time” in the subject line.