Our client has an opening for a Senior Analyst, Acquisitions. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the development, evaluation and execution of mergers & acquisitions and other strategic-initiative activities for the enterprise. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, then please read further!
The main responsibilities include the following:
- Provides analytical support for financial analyses and execution of strategic M&A initiatives
- Assists in preparing presentation materials to senior management including
- Assisting the Corporate Development group including internal consulting
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- CPA designation
- Public accounting experience ideally in transaction services or M&A
- Excellent presentation skills
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other full-time opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.