Our client in Mississauga, is looking to hire a hands-on individual to join them as an Accounts Receivable Manager. Our client s a well-established, global organization specializing in the Healthcare industry and has seen significant growth over the last couple of years.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Accounts Receivable Manager will lead a team of 7 to proactively plan the collection process on a monthly, weekly and daily basis.
In addition, main duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following:
- Work closely with stakeholders to proactively identify potential collection issues/concerns and implement corrective action
- Prepare monthly collections and related weekly reports for the company
- Coordinate, monitor and direct the day-to-day credit and collections activities for the organization
- Must have excellent leadership skills and ownership style of management
- Lead a team of 4 direct reports
To be considered for the role of Accounts Receivable Manager, the ideal Candidate must have the following qualifications and experience:
- 8+ Years experience in Credit and Collections
- Have experience managing, leading a large team at the same time, being hands on
- Able to develop relationships with decision makers
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this role and you have the desired background, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Scott Allen at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.