Our client a large Financial Institution in Canada is looking for a Director – Global Risk Communications for a 6-month contract located in Toronto. This position will be remote until Covid-19 subsides for residents of the Greater Toronto Area. Office location upon return will be in Downtown Toronto.
As a Director – Global Risk Communications your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Working with organization risk and communication professionals
- Develop and execute global risk communication strategy by working with stakeholders
- Guiding the risk teams in the alignment of visual/graphic marketing and communication material
- Lead the creation of content on the internal risk communications channel via videos, social media, web content, presentations etc.
- Develop and prepare monthly/quarterly summary reports on Risk communication metrics
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external partners and learn from their expertise to deliver stronger communication to meet stakeholder requirements
- Development of the risk culture program to support risk awareness
Qualification for the Director – Global Risk Communications include:
- 5-8 years of experience in strategic communications, marketing, branding, public relations in large multinational companies with consistent progressive growth
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience creating documents and presentations which deliver strong messages and are visually appealing to audiences
- Proven project management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize deadlines and requirements
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous Risk Management or experience working in a financial institution is an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!