IFG's client, a global manufacturing company located in the northwest suburbs, is looking for an AP Analyst to join their team. This role will be responsible for managing full end-to-end AP process and assisting with accounting as needed.
This opportunity can either be a contract, contract-to-hire and potentially direct hire opportunity. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Manage the daily input of AP invoices to ensure accurate, complete, and timely recording into the financial results.
- Receive invoices and validate the requisitions for goods and services.
- Match invoices to supporting documentation, confirm account numbers, and enter into AP sub-ledger.
- Review accrued receipts listing on regular basis and investigate and resolve any aged receipts for which vendor invoices have not yet been received.
- Assist in the weekly AP payment process, providing reports and support to the accounting team to assist in cash management and timely vendor payment, including routing of positive pay reports to the bank.
- Work with internal customers outside of AP function to solve the standard issues that arise in the AP process.
- Communicate with vendors by email and phone and resolve any inquiries.
- Investigate any receipts for which invoices have not been received.
- Participate in month-end close AP process by accruing invoices received into the proper accounting period.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance or equivalent experience in accounts payable
- 3+ years in full end-to-end AP and general ledger
- Efficient and accurate
- Proficient with Excel
- Experience with ERP systems