Our client is looking for a Talent Acquisition Recruiter to join their Human Resources Department for a 6-month minimum engagement. In this role you will be involved in full life cycle hourly recruiting including sourcing, interviewing and offer extension. The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands-on deck" environment, loves providing people solutions and can thrive in a growing, and fast-changing environment.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for Hourly manufacturing positions.
- Partnering with hiring managers and human resources to assess talent requirements and advise on the best hiring strategy
- Educate, excite and sell candidates on both the opportunity and why we should be the employer of choice
- Assist with our employer branding strategy to attract high-quality applicants
- Identify, engage, screen and interview qualified candidates
- Apply creative sourcing tactics and look for new ways to network with manufacturing talent
- Identifying and assessing a diverse candidate pool; managing candidates through the end-to-end recruiting process; providing regular updates to hiring managers; partner with HR Shared Services
- Keep candidates continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process
- Independently develop and maintain candidate flow
- Source candidates through a variety of search resources (social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, referrals, etc.)
- Review resumes and present qualified candidates to the Hiring Manager for further consideration
- Manage paper application process, if applicable
- Manage interview schedules with candidate and supervisor
- Extend and close offers
- Experience and understanding of Full Life Hourly Cycle Recruiting.
- Minimum of 1 year of hourly recruiting experience
- Familiarity with HR databases and applicant tracking systems, preferably Jobvite.
- Good interpersonal and multitasking skills
All interested and qualified candidates, please send a copy of your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com