Reporting to the Senior Manager, Internal Communications, this role is a specialist that provides expertise in support of the delivery and execution of communication relating to the HR Transformation Program. This professional will support communication efforts in a variety of strategic, analytical and tactical capabilities, including end-to-end communications, strategy, planning and execution, working in lockstep with program timelines. This role will have the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced, high impact environment, while working well cross-functionally to achieve results
- Support the continual development and realization of the communications plan for the HR Transformation (HRT) Program
- Develop and manage key stakeholder communications, e.g. “Dear Team Member” notes, video updates, Frequently Asked Questions, updates via town hall meetings, and others
- Align communications to the HR and HRT strategy
- Manage the development, structure and content of the HRT intranet pages and ensure these become a key communication vehicle for the program
- Develop specific communications to manage key change messages to internal and external stakeholders associated with the program, driven by changes e.g., process, tools, etc.
- Partner closely with the Senior Manager, Internal Communications and the broader workstream and program team to identify key communications needs and messages, and develop and manage those messages
- Partner with the Senior Manager, Internal Communications to ensure the broader global network of internal communicators is updated on progress and messages, while ensuring the HRT program is compliant with communication policies and practices
- Develop talking points for key senior leaders as it relates to the HRT program
Work with the Senior Manager, Internal Communications and others to support HRT elements of Global HR communications, e.g. town hall meetings and HR connectivity points.
- Clearly demonstrable experience of high-profile communications activities
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills with stakeholders and a strong team player, able to work autonomously
- Problem solver with intellectual curiosity
- Has a global mindset
- Demonstrates an agile way of working
- Operates with a customer and team member lens
- Quickly applies learnings to one’s work
- Creates relationships
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidence
- A proactive contributor, comfortable in articulating their thoughts
- Ideally experience within a change program
- Multi-disciplinary experience of communications in a corporate environment desirable and candidates may display a mix of agency and in-house experience, ideally with consumer or healthcare brands.
- Ability to work creatively with presentation visuals and graphics desirable.
All interested and qualified candidates, please send a copy of your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com