IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
We are actively recruiting for a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT responsible for full cycle accounting resulting in timely and accurate financial statements and other value-added reports that will be used to make sound business decisions. In addition, this position serves as a business partner with business unit and program leads for budget planning, forecasting, and assessing operations.
Responsibilities of the SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
- Managing a wide variety of projects and technical accounting issues and processes to include but not limited to product profitability analysis, investment accounting and tax filings.
- Produce monthly financial statements and other value-added reports.
- Audit, analyze and reconcile balance sheet accounts monthly.
- Serve as a business partner with business unit and program leads for budgeting, forecasting, and planning by providing business analysis to enable management to make appropriate financial decisions that directly affect net income from operations.
- Preparation of financial presentations and related analysis.
Qualifications of the SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
- BS/BA in Accounting with at least 5 years of experience
- CPA highly desirable
- Experience in international and U.S. tax preferred
- Experience working with grants, endowments and donations
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards
- Looking for advancement opportunities
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.