IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
We are actively recruiting for an ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE MANAGER responsible for management of billing, invoice processing, cash application, credit establishment and collection of invoices.
Responsibilities of the ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE MANAGER
- Maintains accounts receivable records, including editing, checking, and preparing accounts receivable entries and calculating control statistics.
- Verifies discounts, codes expenses, and remits invoices.
- Prepares vouchers, invoices, or account statements.
- Computes and records receipts, claims, credit, interest charges and unpaid invoices.
- Posts cash and credit card payments and apply to customer’s accounts.
- Perform weekly cash reconciliations.
- Works with customers to collect past due amounts.
Requirements of the ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE MANAGER
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 2+ years of management experience leading an accounts receivable team
- Positive attitude, attention to detail and the ability to work with multiple functional organizations
- Ability to interpret financial statements and accuracy with numbers
- Good analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to work in multiple ERP systems
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong problem solving skills with attention to details
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
Currently, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.