Title: Compliance Analyst
Location: Fargo, ND
Contract: Ongoing contract
Are you a detail oriented professional looking to grow your career in a reputable company? If so, we want to hear from you!
IFG is looking for an eager individual that is looking to start their career where they can showcase their skills and knowledge. The prospective candidate will be supporting a global triliion dollar tech client, at the forefront of cutting edge technology.
About The Role:
This Compliance Analyst will provide support that includes gathering data, pulling reports, analyzing data, reviewing and processing contracts and submitting new project requests.
- Ensure all SLAs are met and requests are addressed appropriately
- Document and contract review
- Proof of execution review
- Review financials to ensure completion, accuracy and policies are being followed
- Ensure data is handled according to data classification standards
- Access and organize data submitted by clients, audit data integrity, work with internal and external teams to drive processes and provide support
- Accountability for meeting client compliance policies and meeting deadlines
- Resolves problems and complaints according to established guidelines
- Prefer associate’s degree in Business or related field
Ability to review large volumes of data.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Visio
Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
Must be able to communicate effectively through written and verbal communication in a professional manner.
Able to adhere to business policies and procedures
For consideration please email your resume in MS Word format to Talent@ifgpr.com with "Compliance Analyst" in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be view at https://www.ifg-global.com/
IFG is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.