Our client is looking to hire a Production Scheduler to exceed customer expectations through meeting schedules, improving ship dates when required and meeting emergency order dates.
- Schedules production using various electronic and paper MRP systems based upon Planner/Buyer MRP orders, configured customer orders and/or Kanban requirements to satisfy the production plan and customer schedules.
- Coordinates with the supervisor to assign manpower to the various jobs within the employee’s classification.
- Manages MRP data per the Customer Service Representative to update schedules for canceled orders, changed order dates, changed order specifications, and expedite requests.
- Monitors and releases customer orders in the MRP Scheduling software (Daily Buckets) based on communicated material availability from the various planner-buyers. 5.
- Communicates potential part shortages to the factory manager and planner-buyers through various communication channels including the On Time Database.
- Maintenance of daily MRP data consisting of material requests, material moves, pick requests, etc.
- Maintains inventory accuracy records by assigning warehouse attendants daily cycle counts, reconciling count discrepancies, and fixing root cause issues.
- Associate Degree in business administration or any other related field with 2-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Must possess excellent computer skills in MRP and desk top applications which include Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Certification in Inventory Management and/or experience in Lean Manufacturing methodology preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP a plus.
- Will affect ability to deliver to our customers on time, ability to process work to product
All interested and qualified candidates, please send a copy of your resume in MS Word format to JessicaShull@ifgpr.com.