Our client is a very well known and reputable local Tri-City area employer looking to add a Senior Accountant to their Property team. If you are a well rounded accountant with a keen interested in real estate and live in Kitchener Waterloo we have the role for you!
In this role you will Report to the CFO, and the Senior Accountant will:
- Prepare and review monthly financial statements,
- Prepare and review budgets and forecasts for properties (expenses and revenues), cashflows and projects. Perform variance analysis explaining any overages or lost revenue,
- Oversee rent collections and expense payments ensuring they align with budgets,
- Analyze returns on properties and provide information to management,
- Perform Annual CAM reconciliation for commercial properties.
- 4+ years experience in preparation of financial statements
- CPA designated or working towards a CPA,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Experience within Property or Real Estate is a strong nice to have.
If you are interested and qualified in this position please send your resume in MS WORD to Shawn Bullen at firstname.lastname@example.org today! Thank you in advance for your interest, only those deemed suitable will be contacted.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com